Emoticast is an award winning technology company working with the world’s biggest artists and record labels (Warner, Universal, Sony...), movie studios and TV networks (Disney, Fox, Amazon,....) to bring the universe of popular culture to our messaging app partners (Kik, Facebook, Viber, What’sApp,...) in the form of GIFs with sound.
Emoticast are winners of the Cannes Silver Lion 2017 - Innovation in Entertainment for Music Despite texts and emojis, people struggle to provide a fun & personalized communication experience on mobile.
For people who live on messaging and entertainment and want to up their chat game Emoticast is the place to go to arm yourself with the most expressive communication tools in the solar system. Unlike BitMoji & GIPHY that only offer basic visual experiences, Emoticast injects the universe of pop culture (complete with sound and music) into the users’ chat stream.
Our investors are industry leaders in music, entertainment and tech. We are on an incredible journey building the future of audio visual communication - join us!
We are looking for someone to work hand in hand with our Executive Assistant & Office Manager to support our constantly growing team.
- The recruiting process from writing a job spec, to writing an employment agreement
- Entry level accounting support: money comes in and goes out, where does it go?
- How to juggle multiple ever changing schedules in multiple timezones
- Operations: what does it take to make a company run effectively and efficiently?
- Clear communicator (written and verbal)
- A bright & sunny personality!
- Able to work independently
- Humble. This role will consist of everything from highly confidential phone calls with investors & artists to picking up coffee. We don't believe anyone is too good for anything.
- A team player! We are a small tight knit team and everyone pitches in where they can.
- A people person. This role is the glue that holds the team together.
- Someone that wants to learn. You will be working with a seasoned Executive Assistant with over 10 years of experience working for small buisnesses and startups.
- Previous receptionist or administrative experience
- Google Apps User (gmail, calendars, drive, etc)
£ 8.00 per hour
We hang up on you when you call. So please don't bother.